Thursday 17 October 2013

RESEARCH 13 - Podcasts

PODCASTS

·          A podcast is usually your own radio, television or anything that includes talking and music.

·          It should be able to download on devices such as IPod's, IPhone's, computers and other internet related devices.

·         A podcast is also available via the internet to anyone.

·         It should be delivered automatically without having to always search it up and look for it again and again.

·         Podcasts should also always be viewable anytime after the release, which means that it shouldn't be there after a certain amount of time, and should allow the person to listen to it anytime they want, unless it is taken down for certain reasons.

·         Some of the things you need for a podcast which is audio related , such as music, is a microphone, an audio editing software such as audacity, a website or hosting service that you can upload your podcast on, like ITunes and an RSS feed.



Here is a youtube video of how to make your own podcast with audacity, and how to upload it:




From this I have learnt how to make my own podcast, especially with a popular software like audacity and will try to do my own podcasts for when I have my own radio station so that I can use it for little promo's when doing my radio casts, rather than videoing and this way I will have used different methods of technology to reach out to different audience members. Also from this research I have learnt what software's reach out to most of my audience, for example ITunes, this suggests when I make my own podcasts, where the best place is to upload it as it is very common.

Sources: http://www.yourdictionary.com/podcast & the youtube clip above.

No comments:

Post a Comment