Friday 17 January 2014

PLANNING 18 - PRELIMINARY TASK SCRIPT



PRELIMINARY TASK – SCRIPT


*starting music, is from ‘Baby I’ acoustic from singer Ariana Grande, ‘Yours Truly’ album. This should be played and then faded out when Aima starts talking*


Rohima, Aima & Thahmina: Welcome, to fashionistas.FM.


*music starts to fade*


Aima: Today’s weather 21 degrees, so splat on some of that sun cream.


* Music completely fades out*


Rohima: In the studio today, we have record breaking singer, yep you guessed it. It’s TAMMY MAHONE!


*Applaud and cheers from the audience and the three of us saying ‘hi’ in between*


Rohima: So, tell us about your new single ‘Baby I’?


Thahmina: Well, I just thought it was the season to bring out a fun, summery, party music video and I just wanted to show the more bubbly fun side of me, and something everyone can dance too.


Rohima: Yeah, I’ve certainly had my boogie.


*Laughter from the audience*


Aima: So after the break, we’ll catch up with Tammy Mahone and her secret lover. But right now lets hear a snippet of ‘Baby I’.


*Tammy Mahone’s song will be played and will last till the end of the newscast and then faded out, should be around 13 seconds*


(Tammy Mahone’s song is actually the beginning piano of the song ‘Almost Is Never Enough’ by Ariana Grande from her ‘Yours Truly’ album.)


No comments:

Post a Comment